Friday, September 18, 2015

John Wick (2014)


Really jeez, I just love this movie--play it a lot when I am trying to keep myself from smashing something, and shit, I practice escrima and work out with an unblunted broadsword to really loud music (seriously!)--if those aren't working I often put this on--usually around 2AM.  This is by far and away my all time favorite Keanu Reeve's film (please don't hate on me too much for not being such a big fan of The Matrix series).  This is one of the best action hero/anti-hero characters so far in this decade, I think.  Again a great soundtrack.  I also love the Willem Defoe part--nice juicer that!  Also the appearance of Ian McShane, I used to watch him back in the day on "Lovejoy"--jeez he looks great for his age (but then again, I always did have a bit of crush!)--he was born in 1942.




Never, ever kill a former hit man's puppy!!  Especially one sent by a recently deceased spouse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment