Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Creep #8: Ebenezer Scrooge, Ghost Of Christmas Past




I confess that I have never seen this version before, but it's got a "underground" reputation for being very ghostly.  What I have seen of it so far also includes a feature that I have never encountered in a film of A Christmas Carol, that is framed by it's reading of author Charles Dickens.  I have a strange sense from photos that the Ghost Of Christmas Past may be Scrooge's dead sister....that's nasty!












2 comments:

  1. Never heard of this version, either. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't bad. Especially for an independent film. Yet it wasn't a scary as it advertised itself to be, the in the first part of the film the soundtrack over-whelmed the acting. The last half was pretty good.

      Delete